Introduction
Hello
I'm Veronica Vowel
I'm study ELT. I'm live of Puebla
I'm Veronica Vowel
I'm study ELT. I'm live of Puebla
I'm going to speak a little about me, I love the cats; I have one cat like my pet and their name is "mati" and between my hobbies I like dance about all kind of music, I like watch anime because this always have a good message not only is a cartoon but too is a entertainment for all ages.I hate the spiders and the bugs in general. I like to learn to prepare cookies or cakes. So It's some about me.
Hello Veronica Vowel, I also love cats, I have one.
ResponderEliminarNice Blog ;)
Hi Clara Reyes very thanks! Greetings!
Eliminarhi Veronica Vowel i also like dance
ResponderEliminarWonderfull, thanks for you comment!
EliminarHello Veronica Vowel. I like your nickname :D
ResponderEliminarWe have two things in common, I also like to dance and I also hate spiders :).
-Nice to meet you
Thanks for you comments! Nice to meet you too!!
EliminarI forgot, your score is: 9.5
EliminarHi verónica i also love cats that animal is amazing Omg your likes are nice
ResponderEliminarNice to meet you
Very thanks and yes the cats are amazing!!
EliminarHi verónica i also love cats that animal is amazing Omg your likes are nice
ResponderEliminarNice to meet you
Thanks Andrea, Can you give me a score? please!!
EliminarHi Veronica!
ResponderEliminarNice to meet you!
I love cats and I like dancing too.
Thanks Liz, Can you give me a score, please??
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarIntroduction:
ResponderEliminarHello
I'm Veronica Vowel
I'm study ELT. I'm from of Puebla
I'm going to speak a little about me, I love cats; I have one cat like my pet and its name is "mati" and between my hobbies I like dancing about all kind of music, I like watching anime because this always have a good message not only is a cartoon but it also is a entertainment for all ages.I hate spiders and bugs in general. I like to learn to prepare cookies or cakes. So It's some about me.
My experience write this introduction is that I can learn how write correctly when you pay other verb together of like, hate and love; So It was interesting to know who have the same likes.
ResponderEliminarHi Vero!!!
ResponderEliminarNice to meet you!!!
your score is 9