Reflection about the class
My
experience about the class was amazing and interesting, but at the same time I
was difficult to maintain the attention of our companions about our topic and
the same time to apply the method for the class because it method I considerer
is more specific for children. But anyway all companions help us to do the
class funny and entertainment.
In this
method the communication is the base of
class is a lot useful for practicing pronunciation, and develop speaking and
learn vocabulary. The teacher just direct to the student for a correct learning
through of videos, songs, mimic and repetition all about the topic or
vocabulary .
Finally I
can say that lead to the practice the method is not the same that learned it.
But I considerer that this method is enough practical and easy to develop , and for me the class
was a challenge but we can do it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario