When I do the conceptual map, I learnt how to realize one map for one program like cmaptools that is a good program for create maps and also I can to learnt to take the very important information. And about the method, this considerer the developed of oral way with presentations and with interactions with companions and teacher based with materials like cards or presentations and this materials can be make by teacher or commercial.
When I do the conceptual map, I learnt how to realize one map for one program like cmaptools that is a good program for create maps and also I can to learnt to take the very important information. And about the method, this considerer the developed of oral way with presentations and with interactions with companions and teacher based with materials like cards or presentations and this materials can be make by teacher or commercial.
ResponderEliminarGOOD JOB VERONICA
ResponderEliminarI HAVE A GOOD RECOMMENDATION YOU CAN USE KEYWORDS
BUT IN GENERAL IS GOOD
Thanks for you recommendation!! =)
EliminarAndrea You can give me one score, please!!
EliminarHi
ResponderEliminarThe map is good, contains the necessary information also is easy to follow.
Well done
Thanks Lupita But You can give me ,my score please!
EliminarYour map is excellent...
ResponderEliminarGood job!!!
your score is 9
Your map is great. I think you could use keywords to make it easier ti understand.
ResponderEliminar